Now accepting abstracts for the 6th Annual Healthcare Informatics Symposium. The symposium will be held at The Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel on Friday April 26, 2013.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on a range of topics that describe developing informatics approaches or results of informatics-related research. These include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Technical innovations and creative solutions in informatics
- Mobile health applications and solutions
- Personalized medicine
- Data use
- Personal health data privacy and security
- Nursing informatics
- Informatics policy and governance issues
- Workforce development and education
Selected abstracts will each be presented in a short (10-15 min) podium presentation. Other submitted abstracts may be presented as posters, space permitting, and at the discretion of the organizing committee. More information on this will be forthcoming.
Free symposium registration for lead authors. For each abstract selected for presentation, the lead author or presenter will be granted free registration. Travel and any other associated expenses will be the responsibility of the presenter.
How to Submit
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 7, 2013
- Notification of Acceptance: February 18, 2013
- Conference Date: April 26, 2013
Please contact Donna Vito with any questions.